Votes: 3 2.8%
  • WimVDDā€™s 1997 Ritchey Project 20

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Ryry_1985ā€™s 1990 Brodie Romax

Votes: 27 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cook bros definitely an interesting one, but the Brodie is epic
That is the choice which I can't make: a California made bike that lived the North Shore history, or a bike designed and made in BC to deal with that specific terrain. Can't decide, but I have a Brodie in the garage, probably will never even see a Cook. Do I go with imported exotica, or choose the home team? Also, don't even know what to think about the Mantis X, but I absolutely love it. Can't we just vote for three this time?

Last edited:
I really want to vote for that high end Dave hinde bike but cant bring myself to do it ;) so I went for the Roberts as they are nice looking bikes in white...... Very classy looking rides

There are three that pull at my heart strings, but only one that fills me with such all consuming envy that I'm left with no other choice but to vote for it.

Gutted to not have been closer on the votes but we'll deserved winner šŸ‘ a very special bike

I got two votes! I canā€™t believe it. The Brodie got my vote, Brodie does a lot besides build bicycles, heā€™s a preservationis, teaches fillet brazing and recreates reproduction motorcycles that no longer exist. Here is his 1919 Excelsior, no originals exist. He made the engine, casting, heads, cams, the whole shebang. That kind of talent deserves a vote. 81D6067C-761B-4A7B-AA12-0388621949DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back