Bike Killer!

Ah I get it now forgive my stupidity, I now realise the cotic is a modern bike and even more to my embarassment its a cotic soul he rides, just looked at it in readers bikes, tis very nice.

You know what Dr S?

Just to help you out ofcourse, I'll take over the Soul. Just image one bike less to puncture... A complete stress free ride...

:cool:

Your friend for life,

Casper

ape":1mv1d31h said:
Ah I get it now forgive my stupidity, I now realise the cotic is a modern bike and even more to my embarassment its a cotic soul he rides, just looked at it in readers bikes, tis very nice.

;)

MynameisCasper":1yhusga6 said:
You know what Dr S?

Just to help you out ofcourse, I'll take over the Soul. Just image one bike less to puncture... A complete stress free ride...

:cool:

Your friend for life,

Casper

No probs, it's up in the woods somewhere, help yourself. Needs a new QR and some bloody gears but apart from that it's mint. :LOL:

Si

MJN":1dctn19j said:
But were you using sealant?

Yes, I was using Bonty Superjuice. All the punctures I got were either massive great blackthorns or nails.

I've never had a puncture with nails before. I think it was like that Mint Sauce cartoon. The nails were ganging up on me! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

I also swapped back to save weight. ;)

Back