Bike Killer!

Just popped into the garage to grab a beer and guess what?

Fooking Cotic has a fooking puncture! Bastards!!

And my wrist still hurts.

Bum day!
Si

22miles + around local forest this evening, no mechanicals, no puntures :D and what really made it a real good ride..... no walkers, no dogs, no horses, there was no one apart from me, a few squirrels, the deer and the birds :D the only noise was me screaming my head off to the Prodigy :D

where as last week one thorn caused 6 holes in front tube! no spare on me DOH! so out came the tools to repair the tube, all went well till I tried to inflate it, the pump made all the right noises but thats all it did! a 2 mile walk to the main road and then another 2 miles to home, luckily a neighbour stopped and gave me lift home just as I hit the main road :D

Xesh":2xq7d6n8 said:
Saying that, I had more punctures when I went tubeless than before.

But were you using sealant? I also haven't suffered a single puncture since going tubeless 2 years ago(with sealant)

Thats what you get for using these old rusty bikes lol, you need to get a new modern one with no flair or coolness or soul lol

ape":dwzxmzge said:
Thats what you get for using these old rusty bikes lol, you need to get a new modern one with no flair or coolness or soul lol

Cotic?

Lol I was only messing about hence my modern bike no soul comment, what is a cotic out of interest. And to be honest I've got a fairly modern downhill bike that has given me months of headaches and grief compared to my trust retro cannondale lol

Back