BIGFOOT Smokestone 1993 (now NeilM's)

Gold anodised with 3dv accent parts and polished xt components does appeal!
The way I was going it was gonna look identical yours Duke!

Tc":aja59m4g said:
The way I was going it was gonna look identical yours Duke!

Red and silver is def a good look. For some reason I was always keen on the blue one above but I had the red drop outs and couldnt find anywhere to anodise such a small order.

I also like Ivan Marchant's race bike with purple decals and accents. He had m900 mechs, lx cranks, xt brakes and shifters, hope wheels with smoke and dart tyres, itm ti stem, x-lite bars, use post, shocktech forks (replaced by PACE quite quickly I believe!)

0088f.jpg

Choices choices choices!
I'll have to have a closer look at Marchants race bike & all literature I can get my hands on!

Tc

Good luck with the build Tc I wonderd where that one went, mine was raw its now tempory black and will be going back to raw,, eventually
IMAG1140.jpg

So you're blue Dukes red might have to think about purple as per Marchants bike, gonna be a pain collecting that colour I think as I've never seen purple xlite bars! (I've got red & blue)!

Tc

Tc":3qzhmltw said:
So you're blue Dukes red might have to think about purple as per Marchants bike, gonna be a pain collecting that colour I think as I've never seen purple xlite bars! (I've got red & blue)!

Tc

theres always the renthal/pace bars to match your forks ;)

Just noticed the frame hasn't got bottle boss's on it!!!

Defo going purple now!
Got some nice hope hubbed wheels on way + mavic headset!

Tc

Back