Big Burner ;)

Not sure, that's why I've put it up for auction. There's basically nothing else like it available so its very hard to value. I'm fairly sure it'll take care of itself though.

Big Burner

Dave says cheers for the comments. He is a very happy fella.

Been out and about in it again today. You get a lot of looks. Trying to get him to bring it to the military rally in a few weeks. Big yellow 101, little pink lightweight.

Took the daft drop plate off.

It pulls really well. First gear is redundant. Springs are well firm. I've driven harsher rangies tho. Wheels will be stripped and painted black for now. Low res pics, but no one notice the passenger side Petlas are on backwards? Needs some new doortops and a set of military lights. Chassis is predominately custom fabricated, if you look at the front and rear cross against a standard 101, you'll see a lot of differences.

Oh yeah, we've adjusted the handbrake con rod about seven feet long as much as we can and it still creeps on hills. Even a little movement in gear so a clutch might need to be on the shopping list as well. Also need to find out what all the toggle and pull switches in the cab do, so far we've found the heater and the choke, theres a lot of other stuff. Haven't worked out which one is for the vaccuum? diff lock.

Back