Bibshort recommendations please

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1bguqusy said:
I used to wear Castelli before their prices went high, now Santini.

Hi Mike, not sure if your a fan but it's worth checking out "Evans" just got a pair of Castelli bibs in the sale for £55 very comfy ;) was going for the Perl izumni but sold out iny size :( they have a huge turnover of stock so well worth keeping an eye out for "bargains" ;)
Mick

Re: Re:

godders":brtl6otr said:
Mike Muz 67":brtl6otr said:
I used to wear Castelli before their prices went high, now Santini.

Hi Mike, not sure if your a fan but it's worth checking out "Evans" just got a pair of Castelli bibs in the sale for £55 very comfy ;) was going for the Perl izumni but sold out iny size :( they have a huge turnover of stock so well worth keeping an eye out for "bargains" ;)
Mick

Cheers mate! ;)

I'll keep my eyes peeled

Mike

cheap as chips, from china on ebay. you need to measure existing ones and compare as the sizes have no correlation - i'm ordering something like XXXL which is something like UK Large.

02gf74":2yg3vapa said:
cheap as chips, from china on ebay. you need to measure existing ones and compare as the sizes have no correlation - i'm ordering something like XXXL which is something like UK Large.

Guessing you've had some before? Looked at them a few times wondering if there any good??
Mick

Back