Sold Bianchi Nth Columbus Genius Reparto Corse full bike SOLD

Well, Cheapest would be option 4.
Wouldn’t be worth me taking the headset out to be honest - and minimum I’d want would be £250 for the frame set even if it had the original Diacompe one which is included anyway (along with the original Celeste ITM stem and ITM hanger)
I could include the wheelset (plus skewers) and give a deal for frameset plus wheels
That’s ok 👌

That's very nice. Lovely colour. Don't know much about Bianchi to be honest, but that's a very light frame with some pretty neat parts. Love all the FRM stuff.

That's very nice. Lovely colour. Don't know much about Bianchi to be honest, but that's a very light frame with some pretty neat parts. Love all the FRM stuff.
Thanks man
Took a lot of thought and searching and then I put the tyres on - I tried to get in and off it and the rest is history

Bianchi have a rich history in MTB racing - winning lots of World and other Championships especially during the period of this frame and the Ti one I have and of course their Reparto Corse frames are very special in all disciplines

Thanks man
Took a lot of thought and searching and then I put the tyres on - I tried to get in and off it and the rest is history

Bianchi have a rich history in MTB racing - winning lots of World and other Championships especially during the period of this frame and the Ti one I have and of course their Reparto Corse frames are very special in all disciplines
Do you have a link to that Ti one? I think I've seen some of your more modern Bianchi bikes. I really like their frame designs and colour choices, very classic. Not in your face but also not plain and dull.

And then I promise I'll not derail this thread further. Should sell soon enough, though. Lovely tubeset with good parts.

Do you have a link to that Ti one? I think I've seen some of your more modern Bianchi bikes. I really like their frame designs and colour choices, very classic. Not in your face but also not plain and dull.

And then I promise I'll not derail this thread further. Should sell soon enough, though. Lovely tubeset with good parts.
Man you’re not derailing it !! Ask and chat away !
Dario Acquaroli here (below) with his Nth Columbus Genius - very slightly different to mine (as it’s a couple years older)
1514FE49-DDCF-422E-8A8B-D673C790EB11.jpeg
The Ti is the top left here:
76CAA2A2-4F83-437C-A41F-7E400168EB7A.jpeg
And here’s the One I have: in Martini Racing team colours - mine is an ex race bike -
8B9CD13E-ADFE-4C87-AA9C-0E904B8238DC.jpeg
And here’s a link Dario’s UCI winning Martini Racing he gave away to charity
https://esmtb.com/dario-acquaroli-sortea-bianchi-recaudar-fondos/

Love his cycling attire!
Out of interest, what's the chainstay like behind the chainrings?
It’s not in too bad condition - frame on far side next to its (lesser) Columbus Max brothers
I’ll take a close up picture shortly
BBED9A11-4A15-4D35-A8AE-FCE3DE026892.jpeg

Last edited:
Back