Sold Bianchi Nth Columbus Genius Reparto Corse full bike SOLD

Hehe!
Likewise - I was so looking forward to getting this built up and riding it but my knackers were in danger when I managed to straddle the top tube - amazing how small frames look until tyres come on
I’m 5’7” with short legs
This would suit someone 5’9” or over.
I'm so glad it's way to big for me... (don't worry wife, it really is)

I cant justify it as wall art.

Last edited:
Hehe!
Likewise - I was so looking forward to getting this built up and riding it but my knackers were in danger when I managed to straddle the top tube - amazing how small frames look until tyres come on
I’m 5’7” with short legs
This would suit someone 5’9” or over.

getting this
I know this, I'm the same height and have a beautiful Marin Team Ti and a Yeti FRO that I'll never be able to ride

Really wish I could take this! This is a full half kilo lighter than a nice tange ultimate ultralight frame. Is this the lightest steel mountain bike of the 90's?! Wow. GLWS Ibbz!

Sorry you have to sell this ibbz, especially as there was so much passion behind the build. 🙁

On the off-chance that you end up splitting, can I register interest in the rear mech please?

Really wish I could take this! This is a full half kilo lighter than a nice tange ultimate ultralight frame. Is this the lightest steel mountain bike of the 90's?! Wow. GLWS Ibbz!
thanks man
It may well be! It’s in the same sort of weight as a Scandium frame from the same era.
Many of the parts are very light too.

Sorry you have to sell this ibbz, especially as there was so much passion behind the build. 🙁

On the off-chance that you end up splitting, can I register interest in the rear mech please?
Of course! It’ll likely be split - I’ll see if there’s any interest in the bike or frame set and if not then I’ll split -
I may well have done already but can’t work out what should cost what

Just put of interest, how much would you don the f&f with no headset?

There are so many parts to this that I want… also if you split, I might be interested in the hubs maybe/maybe not…

Just put of interest, how much would you don the f&f with no headset?

There are so many parts to this that I want… also if you split, I might be interested in the hubs maybe/maybe not…
Well, Cheapest would be option 4.
Wouldn’t be worth me taking the headset out to be honest - and minimum I’d want would be £250 for the frame set even if it had the original Diacompe one which is included anyway (along with the original Celeste ITM stem and ITM hanger)
I could include the wheelset (plus skewers) and give a deal for frameset plus wheels

Back