Bespoked

Re:

As always, far too much amazing and quality stuff to photograph.

Nice talking with Craig Calfee, I have always loved his frames, and to see them up close was to look at pure quality.

The queue at 2.00pm today.

DSCN1475_zpstyen7659.jpg

Plug for my son, his is the stand with bags on, all made by him.

DSCN1476_zps1hguold0.jpg

England

DSCN1482_zpsckvdm1e9.jpg

The crank on one of the Winter bikes.
DSCN1499_zpsfkogqeum.jpg

And Calfee

DSCN1491_zpsp5cjrsnl.jpg

DSCN1483_zpsoc6oxzcl.jpg

I was also impressed with Talbot Framewords, Sword, Rourke (of course) and new builder Nichols Frameworks, the last of which just got better and better the more you looked at the frame.

Plus so many others that are just droolworthy, the standard just gets higher every year.

Great photos Neil - the standard looks amazing :)

Re:

Much better in the flesh Simon, and much more than I could convey with a few snaps.

BTW, my son's the chap with the decorated legs, and quiff.

Young folks today mutter, back in my day, mumble, grumble........

I went yesterday. Some nice bikes particularly on the Condor stand. Interestingly there was an Italian Ti frame builder (Nevi?) who had a bike with NOS super Record. Apparently they have enough parts to make 7 and they want ten grand each

Re: Re:

NeilM":23dm3pmk said:
Much better in the flesh Simon, and much more than I could convey with a few snaps.

BTW, my son's the chap with the decorated legs, and quiff.

Young folks today mutter, back in my day, mumble, grumble........

Neil, for all your mumbling and grumbling I can safely say 'your lad' is a credit to you - had a nice chat and genuinely impressed by his products. Will be placing a small order soon.

A great show - seeing the suspension on the Calfee road bike was impressive!

Re:

Thanks Simon, he's quite a chap isn't he. :mrgreen: One of his regular customers is Jo Burt, he was on the stand yesterday for about half and hour, Jon was also introduced to Chris King for a quick 'hello'. So he's starting to get know, I'm very excited for him.

There was so much impressive stuff at the show, but the Calfee's were really classy.

Back