BARGAIN OF THE WEEK. What have you had cheap?

Shimano Crane rear mech £1.50

Complete Campagnola Nouvo Record groupset plus tubular tyre specific wheelset and Reynolds steel racer for £40.

Numerous other bits including thumbshifters deore XT for £1 a pair.

Bike recycling charities that do not know the value of much that lies in their parts bins are a blessing but finding the bargains requires great patience and a bit of knowledge :D

No bargains really atm, I'm building a pace....nothing has cost me too much but its certainly not going to be a bargain bin build (unfortunately.)

I did get that clockwork the other month for a rediculous price though :)

Hows this for a service... yesterday at 12:29 I paid for a xt shifter and a chain for £5 each from random man on downhill site and its 12:45 and I have them in my hands!?!? :shock:

I personally consider Gil to offer a bargain service.

Who else offers the sort of service he provides, for the sort of money he charges ;)

I got an RTS 2 and a Cannondale touring bike from Gumtree for bargain prices, but then accidentally paid well over the going rate for a Cannondale road bike on eBay a few months later. Swings and roundabouts!

2 sets of Mighty Single Speed Cranks - new1@38T,1@44T

Shimano Deore 118mm Bottom Bracket - new

2 Sets of Shimano Deore V Brakes - New

Specialized Hardrock Stem - used

Specialized Hardrock Handlebars - used

£28 :D

Set of near NOS Ltd Edition Frog Green Magura HS33's (that I dont even need :roll: ), plus all the EVO2 mounts, Magura Hose Guides and both types of boosters.....a bargainous £55 :D

1990 green Off Road Toad for 20 Weetabix coupons and £2.60 postage. I also cut out the back of the box to make a virtual off road route.

how about this?
008-2.jpg

All ive done is fit spd's, new seatpost, seat and ridden it as it is.......looks to have done about 20-30 miles max since new. not even had to set anything up!!

Back