Bargain Kona - cannot believe it's still there at £29.99!

my last yo eddy frame & fork cost me £100, you've got to look HARDER ;)
as a hack bike that kona would be fine, for retro? its not worth the hassle/time/work when theres soo many about in better condition

Ive had much nicer frames, for the same price and less... its not really worth bothering with once you factor in postage and the condition.

Never said they were readily available (not as common as Konas see..) but really they are not hard to find if I can find them!

Strangely the Buck I have is one of my favourite riding bikes. Although it was their cheaper model, its still a pretty good frame.

i recently sold a rough 18 inch hahhana frame for 70 quid on ebay. theres no logic to the site at all. i dont think it is a good place to try and get ideas of values

lewis1641":2rhcv6sf said:
i recently sold a rough 18 inch hahhana frame for 70 quid on ebay. theres no logic to the site at all. i dont think it is a good place to try and get ideas of values

Value is only what someone will pay.
Strangely Kona pricing is somewhat random and generally higher than they really deserve to be IMO

gump":nbvr7qty said:
lewis1641":nbvr7qty said:

Strangely Kona pricing is somewhat random and generally higher than they really deserve to be IMO

No gump, people is prepare to pay them if they want a Kona frame/bike, the more people want them then the higher the price will be on ebay, if everyone including you hate Kona, then they will sell for peanuts, so there is plenty Kona fans out there. ;)

guybe":374eobif said:
gump":374eobif said:
lewis1641":374eobif said:

No gump, people is prepare to pay them if they want a Kona frame/bike, the more people want them then the higher the price will be on ebay, if everyone including you hate Kona, then they will sell for peanuts, so there is plenty Kona fans out there. ;)

err, thats what I said? :?

gump":3m4832hy said:
Never said they were readily available (not as common as Konas see..) but really they are not hard to find if I can find them!

Strangely the Buck I have is one of my favourite riding bikes. Although it was their cheaper model, its still a pretty good frame.

True...guess I just inferred it from the tone...tone is easy to mistaken. Don't get me wrong either, the buck is still a Fat bike, and thereby, quality stuff.

Back