Bankrupt bikes on Ebay

I bid on one of his auctions for a front mech, after it ended i realised it was a bottom pull and i needed a top,he changed it over and sent me the top version
Yeah good guy ,good prices for commuter builds :cool:

legrandefromage":1mktnbac said:
I built this from one of their frames - really good quality:

I just got one of these in Black from him, look exactly the same. I thought it might be too big, but the sizing makes my "large" more like a medium. What was the seatpost size / seat clamp. Also what axel to run to get the chainline right? Looks corrected for 60mm, would you say that is right? I reckon will make a decent bike with plenty of give in the frame.Cannot wait to build her up

thumbs up!

He keeps a good selection (of sizes) of forks too - other than what he has listed. I got some rigids (saracen) really cheaply and the quality is good. 260mm steerer :p :p
Tempted by one of those frames too but can justify that at the moment.

There's one of these NOS Saracens on Ebay at the moment. Not from the original seller, but built up and modified as an off-the-shelf hipster bike. Nicely done though, but a bit spendy :shock:

Can't seem to link to it directly but it's in this seller's shop

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
853 kili

bone_idle":3u46o9o3 said:
I emailed John about the Kili frames it seems they have all gone
shame I quite fanced one :(

I've got a used 853 frame I'm not using. 19inch c to c. Looks just like the one above but with a few chips etc. IIf someone offers me a decent price I might just be selling.

2alexcoo":25me9dl0 said:
There's one of these NOS Saracens on Ebay at the moment. Not from the original seller, but built up and modified as an off-the-shelf hipster bike. Nicely done though, but a bit spendy :shock:

Can't seem to link to it directly but it's in this seller's shop

A bit spendy thats an under statement £625 the frames are only £20 and its got v brakes, Its specialy made for the "I saw you coming crowd"

Bet they dont sell to many of those

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back