Assorted bits - retro/non-retro, off-road/on-road

Maybe a quick sketch...? :p :LOL:

Is it a great big sofa of a saddle, or a fairly svelte, racey lil' thang? :shock:

Cheers!

elPedro666":83erf9hj said:
Maybe a quick sketch...? :p :LOL:

Is it a great big sofa of a saddle, or a fairly svelte, racey lil' thang? :shock:

Cheers!

Slightly more generous padding than a race saddle, but certainly not a whopping great mattress-style effort. The sort of thing you'd get on a low to mid-price MTB of decent quality.

David

Also got a very cheap & cheerful Shimano MTB triple chainset gathering dust in the shed, alloy 170mm cranks with rivetted-on non-removable steel rings (46/36/26). Square taper fitting, in good nick and fine for a commuter or similar. Bit on the heavy side so 7.50GBP if only to take care of P&P.

Is this still available? Any chance of a quick pic or can you find a pic of similar on the internet (google the model number?) to post so I know what it looks like!

Cheers, Will.

was8v":2mz0q492 said:
Also got a very cheap & cheerful Shimano MTB triple chainset gathering dust in the shed, alloy 170mm cranks with rivetted-on non-removable steel rings (46/36/26). Square taper fitting, in good nick and fine for a commuter or similar. Bit on the heavy side so 7.50GBP if only to take care of P&P.

Is this still available? Any chance of a quick pic or can you find a pic of similar on the internet (google the model number?) to post so I know what it looks like!

Cheers, Will.

Will - it's not dissimilar to this;

http://www.parkersofbolton.co.uk/p-497- ... inset.aspx

Mine is in an all-silver finish and has the slightly naff-looking plastic chainguard removed. Pretty sure the one I'm selling is 175mm and 46/36/26 but the general outline and construction are the same. I think it takes a 119mm BB spindle, might need a 122 depending on how chunky the seatstays are on your frame.

David

Go on then, lets have a gamble on this invisible saddle :LOL:

Send me some PP details and if I ever get home I'll show you the money ;) and my address...

Cheers,
Pete

Saddle's arrived - looks really good, thanks very much! :cool:
Pete

*edit*

Shall I start you a feedback thread, or is one already floating...? :)

Glad it arrived safe & sound. No objections to a feedback thread (don't currently have one) but only a semi-regular secondhand trader on RB so it's not compulsory!

David

Well here you go anyway - can't hurt to have nice things said about you every now & then ;)

feedback

There's a box in your profile to copy the link into so that the little 'button' appears below your sig :cool:

Thanks again!
Pete

Back