Assorted bits - retro/non-retro, off-road/on-road

Just the Rock Shox forks, Shimano 6sp down-tube levers and cheap triple crankset left now folks, prices dropped and sensible offers welcome purely for the sake of getting rid of them.

David

Extra items added as below after a bit of spring-cleaning of the shed. UK buyers only please, cheque or PayPal both fine.

Shimano HG50 8-speed 13-23 cassette. Some wear to bigger sprockets but in good nick overall, used on my 'cross bike for one season until I switched to a cassette with lower ratios. Includes lockring, 6.50 GBP posted 1st Class in UK. SOLD.
Set of 5 titanium bolts from a Middleburn triple chainset (bought new), used to attach the granny ring to the spider. Never used as I converted it to a double immediately after purchase, so they've spent 8 years sat at the bottom of a toolbox and are in as-bought condition. Also have 4 out of the 5 alloy spacers to go with them (looked for the 5th but no joy) but these might need a little cleaning up. 6 GBP for the whole lot, posted 1st Class in UK.

Borrowed a digital camera from work so might finally be some pics of all items for sale appearing!

Thanks in advance for any interest.

David

David B":37kngod8 said:
Set of 5 titanium bolts from a Middleburn triple chainset (bought new), used to attach the granny ring to the spider. Never used as I converted it to a double immediately after purchase, so they've spent 8 years sat at the bottom of a toolbox and are in as-bought condition. Also have 4 out of the 5 alloy spacers to go with them (looked for the 5th but no joy) but these might need a little cleaning up. 6 GBP for the whole lot, posted 1st Class in UK.

If you could find that spacer I'd love them! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Still very tempted, how long are the bolts?

elPedro666":begcuv9p said:
David B":begcuv9p said:

If you could find that spacer I'd love them! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Still very tempted, how long are the bolts?

Did my best to look for the spacer, seriously miffed that I couldn't find it. Will give the bolts a measure tonight and drop you a line.

David

Forks and cassette now sold. Only the Middleburn bolts, and Shimano levers and chainset left.

David

Back