Are you a names junkie ?

BoyBurning":rxzuj28o said:
Did she break your heart Tony?

Time is a healer so it's said...!

Politicaly she made me the person i am today :LOL: She left a permanent mark on me and sadly this country :cry:

Like Spesh bikes and components.
Love Suntour and late Sachs-Huret before SRAM took control.
Also partial to steel Campag/Miche headsets.
Also fond of Balistic Forks :roll: :oops:

Syncros big time - bars, cranks, posts, stems...the lot! (have some on every bike I think)
Mavic Rims
oldskool XT
Flite saddles - Its The Law ;)

Like a bit of Ringlé here and there too

Yeah I think I am a name Junkie.

Bikes:
Scott and Trek (basicly all the bikes I had are either a trek or a Scott)

Parts:
Rock Shox: don't know why but I just love them, never tried a fox or anything....and don't want to... :LOL: the SID is my favorite of all
Continental: all bikes have Conti tires, even my Trek 9900 which originally even had Conti
Shimano shifting parts: (although I am building a bike with SRAM :oops: )Got to love the M900 group.
Selle Italia: Flite and SLR
Extralite: for Weight weenie stuff, beautiful Italian craftsmanship but as always not very reliable :LOL:

Retro,
Nice steel frame
Syncros
M900
Record OR brakes
King
Mavic
Flite

Modern,
Nice steel frame
Thomson
Rohloff
Magura or Avid
King
Mavic
Flite

Pretty conservative choices for parts that actually work for me :D

mountain goat, fat chance, yeti, merlin titanium, wtb, cook bros, grafton, ibis, phil wood, chris king etc etc..

Good post.

Barracuda
Manitou
Ringle
Shimano
Critical Racing

I went and specifically purchased translucent purple ATI Tomac grips, even though they're the wrong colour for my builds, because I had them back in the day on a purple Barracuda and I'm especially nostalgic to have something from my MTB past on my present builds..

:)

Back