Anyone out on the road tonight?

vivelesalpes":kch43dlg said:
Went out this morning. -6 when I set off which dropped down to -7.2 out in the Peak.

Went out this evening for some chips - in my 4 x 4 !

Was saying to my wife that if I was free and single I'd be definatley out playing in it tommorow on my MTB. (Oh the joys of responsibility).

my route to / from work takes me past a section of woods which is often used by MTBers for night riding etc...i'd have thought they'd have been out tonight..perfect for mucking around in..hope the chips were nice!

i got back in just as it was starting to stick, which is just as well because its uphill and the gritters don't bother with it.

Where abouts in Warwickshire are you?
I drove home from a (rowing) race in worcester this evening, via Warwick uni campus to drop off a few guys, and then on to home near Rugby. I really wouldn't fancy going out on road bike on any of the roads I saw.

Yeah, I had to return kids to mums house. Couldnt use car, busses off, so we had to walk ... 5 miles + the return leg for me.

Concept_3":euk9wv1h said:
Where abouts in Warwickshire are you?
I drove home from a (rowing) race in worcester this evening, via Warwick uni campus to drop off a few guys, and then on to home near Rugby. I really wouldn't fancy going out on road bike on any of the roads I saw.

Up in Atherstone...was pretty hairy on Continental 27 x 1 1/8 's :LOL:

pigman":euk9wv1h said:
so we had to walk ... 5 miles + the return leg for me.

hats off to you mate! did you pass any pubs on the return leg?

well back from work now defrosting every where. Made my night riding past people stuggling in their cars on my old shonker with skinny wheels :LOL:

Back