Anyone near wetherbury?

Ive got a nice shimano dx freewheel i can use and as luck would have it a spare pair of 16" cheng shin snakebellies! Bingo

I reckon i can find some nice 80s grips in the parts bin somewhere,,

How are the steel rims? They only really need one night in the rain and theyre done for..

Bazza, if youre serious and can take the bike to farnborough that would be awesome! I pass through there quite often when i go to alton to hang out with my son.. Let me know if that could work..
Matt

I havn't inspected the rims, like i would if i was buying a bike for myself but they are shiny and not ginger with corrosion. good news. headset felt ok too, no play and turns ok.

The chain appears to have had a regular dose of grease too. Bottom bracket didn't rattle either, although i expect it would benefit from a re-grease/adjust. Like the full size model, it's that over-sized BB that BMX uses.

Hi all

I can take this down on 28th and leave with drcarlos in Yateley, which is only a few mile from Farnborough

Bazza

Make sure you get a picture of little and large with the full size 'stang before you leave home Baz.

Carl.

Back