Anyone know member "Badgersden"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually pick up something from him? From his bike shop?

He did seem a little, sketchy? Is probably the right word. Just a few things were a bit off about the seller I noticed.

Could be a blip though, we don’t know🤷‍♂️

Did anyone actually pick up something from him? From his bike shop?

He did seem a little, sketchy? Is probably the right word. Just a few things were a bit off about the seller I noticed.

Could be a blip though, we don’t know🤷‍♂️
Everything he said to me was bollocks IMHO, excuse after excuse.

He's posted on STW as well, though not for a while.

I'm a charitable chap, and accept that life throws you a curveball once in a while - I just don't get this behaviour for such a relatively small purchase. Refunding would take seconds, from the comfort of a mobile phone or laptop.

If it looks like bullshit, sounds like bullshit, it is bullshit.

It doesn't sound like he's doing much to resolve the issues he's created, he's out more effort into the post about expertblay than refunding or resolving issues.

Doesn't look good, but if it isn't going to get resolved, I'm sure a few social media posts tagging in his bike shop will help you deal with loss better and warn others what they might expect if they deal with him.

I hope it doesn't come to that and you all get what you have paid for or refunded.

I mean , if the payment was made to a email linked to the business you could argue that you’ve paid his business for the item since it’s related (bike shop - bike parts)

It’s very very easy to open a small claims against a business, and likely result in a CCJ. Maybe he needs a slight push in the right direction assuming he’s not incapacitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back