Anyone know member "Badgersden"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
Posting as I bought something from them a while back, and they told me they'd been in hospital after being knocked off their bike so it's not been sent.

Not been on here since the start of April - they've got decent feedback, so wondering if anyone knows them and most importantly if they are OK?

Posting as I bought something from them a while back, and they told me they'd been in hospital after being knocked off their bike so it's not been sent.

Not been on here since the start of April - they've got decent feedback, so wondering if anyone knows them and most importantly if they are OK?
I had this exact same problem lol, PM me, very strange…

I bought two sets of Onza Chill pills from him which never arrived. This was back in December. We ended up speaking on the phone together over some weird Paypal activity. On the phone and he was quite open about his reputation here and that it was very important to him. I believe too he was dealing with some personal stuff so I didn't press the matter too much.

Ultimately the parts never showed up and I wasn't given any sort of tracking number or pictures of the package. Not too mad about it, really and forgot about it until seeing this thread. I hope he gets himself sorted out. My perception was a nice guy a bit stressed out. He told me over the phone a bunch of cool NOS stuff he had for sale in the future and would like to see him come back.

Hmmm.

So I paid March 20th
Was told they'd be posted March 21st
Chased early March - said they'd been posted 22nd
Chased April 7th - said knocked off bike.
No response since

Thankfully less than £20, but annoying. Story doesn't add up. First time in 10+ years I've been stiffed on here.

@john (or other mods) looks like I’m not the only one to have had challenging dealings. These things happen, and I appreciate the risks and caveats of buying and selling on here.

Any chance of a temp ban? Don’t want anyone else getting caught out, and he’d have the right to reply if he comes back. He’s not been on for a month.

Update. As I was bored I emailed the paypal address (which was an outlook address). Got a reply, saying he'd been knocked off his bike (consistent). I said in that case just refund the money via Paypal and we'll call it quits. Would take seconds.

On the basis that he has access to a computer, and hasn't bothered to do so then I can only assume its a big fat yarn.

Buyers beware.

Update. As I was bored I emailed the paypal address (which was an outlook address). Got a reply, saying he'd been knocked off his bike (consistent). I said in that case just refund the money via Paypal and we'll call it quits. Would take seconds.

On the basis that he has access to a computer, and hasn't bothered to do so then I can only assume its a big fat yarn.

Buyers beware.
Exactly same thing he said too me mate!

Pretty strange considering he is representing a bike shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back