Anyone know 'Alkabone'?

Paypal claim ends Sunday, but he hasn't responded to that :roll:

Chris, I dont frequent STW.....any chance you could have a look what he's up to on there?

Paypal have found in my favour but unsurprisingly, could not recover the money.

We have decided in your favour, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

I've asked them how often and for how long they will continue to attempt to recover my money.

Balls :x

I guess you and I will just have to sulk a lot now.

Ho hum, least it wasnt £100's you and I lost :roll:

£35 isn't the end of the world but it's £35 I had to work hard to get - it's over fifty quid before tax so divide that by my hourly rate and I can work out how long I was working just to line his pocket. :evil:

Searched back through his old messages on here and was amused to read the following from him
dont you just hate bike thieves i had trek 9800 oclv carbon in pristine condition stolen by my mates junkie son
:?

Got all excited when I found this
hi mate my number is 07760248155 or email, alkabone@hotmail.co.uk my name is alan and im interested in the marin frame had one when i was a kid thanks

But the number is dead.

Ho hum.

Probably a fake number anyway :roll:

Oh well, another one for the 'avoid' list on here!

Right, my claim is finished and yes, they have found it favour of me but couldnt get any money out of his account.

Sh1t.

My only option is sending him an email and try and appeal to his better nature......but I doubt that'll get me anywhere :roll:

Back