Anyone into classic cars

Oh and

MK1 Astra and a ex rally starlet

View attachment 816772
Beautiful, both. Your mention of the show car Corsa just reminded me, as well as the Xantia we also have custody of R580PVC the gold Dimma Pug 306 which resided in the Haynes motor museum as part of the Max Power display (next to a Maxy P'd Corsa hence why that made the memory go click!)

It's fallen on hard times since it's museum (and book cover) days, history shows it was hit in the drivers side around 2015 maybe, resulting in a cat C status & when we found it it was being broken for parts & minus all the modded bits except the wheels. Since got a Phase 1 front end off a scrapped cabrio & some other P1 bits & in the process of collecting interior bits (half leather) ready for a return to the road once more. Will have to try and get photos but it's nothing special especially compared to it's glory days!

There are more bikes in the garage now, 9, I think, and the car lives elsewhere as I don’t have space for it at home.
The photo was taken to see whether it would fit in the garage with the bikes on the wall a few years ago.
Need to do the same thing again in case the car ends up back in the garage

I own a shop that does muscle cars and hot rods.
This is my semi daily driver.
Plus I have the next one off the assembly line which is getting a v8

Attachments

• BDDDDCA2-BE4E-40D5-BB8B-F54DF43868F6.jpeg
    BDDDDCA2-BE4E-40D5-BB8B-F54DF43868F6.jpeg
    826.8 KB · Views: 10
Back