Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

Re:

Hi Staf,

I have not yet received the fork and headset - I believe that I should have by now.

I can see that you haven't seen my latest messages - so now I try here. Please let me know if the stuff has been shipped or not.

A tracking no. would be super nice... I desperately need the bits to finish a built...

Best wishes,
Jéggo

Re:

Oh hell don't mess with the Vikings....^^

Will take mote than a bit of Mrs LGF's Battenberg to keep a wild Norsemen at bay

Last time they came over here a bit pi55ed off they out stayed their welcome by a few hundred years.

Re: Re:

Jeggo":jmnvaafm said:
Hi Staf,

I have not yet received the fork and headset - I believe that I should have by now.

I can see that you haven't seen my latest messages - so now I try here. Please let me know if the stuff has been shipped or not.

A tracking no. would be super nice... I desperately need the bits to finish a built...

Best wishes,
Jéggo

I am in the same situation like Jeggo, I haven't received my articles.

I am still waiting for my articles since I paid for them on 8th of March 2016. Nearly three months waiting for them I think are a lot.

I have checked that my last PMs haven't been seen by RAFbikes.

Please, I need information and my articles.

Thanks.

Re:

Hi guys,
Sorry to hear you haven't received your parts yet.I guess you've read the thread and understand the difficult circumstances.I'll send Staf an email and hopefully he'll get back to me as before.
Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.
Cheers.

captaincowelly":1jma0fto said:
Hi guys,
Sorry to hear you haven't received your parts yet.I guess you've read the thread and understand the difficult circumstances.I'll send Staf an email and hopefully he'll get back to me as before.
Cheers.

Ok, thanks. We are in contact. Regards.

Re:

Can I have a show of hands who's still waiting on bits please.
I was under the impression that this was all sorted :facepalm:

captaincowelly":1txe6860 said:
Hi guys,
Cheers.

Many many thanks. Yes, I understand his circumstances.
Jeggo

captaincowelly":1nwkte2u said:
Hi guys,
Cheers.

Hi,
Any reply from him? I have not received my parts yet :cry:
Jeggo

Re:

Apologies guys,I just checked my emails and the message I thought I sent him hadn't been delivered. :facepalm:
It's now sent. :D
Will let you know.

Back