Anyone ever experienced any paranormal on Solo / Night Ride?

Re:

I did a lot of riding at night in the mid 80s with a set of Wonder Lights, I never saw a damn thing, other than my front wheel - just about. :p

Wonder%20Light_01.jpg~original

Preseli at on one particular night, I felt incredibly unwelcome and felt I was followed/chased for 4 miles. Been up there loads of times and it was and the last time it’s happened

joe careless":n74u5a73 said:
Preseli at on one particular night, I felt incredibly unwelcome and felt I was followed/chased for 4 miles. Been up there loads of times and it was and the last time it’s happened

I've had this also a few years ago ,was riding pitch black country lane
had a feeling a ghoul was flying behind me at 15 mph , can't put into words really it was just weird ...Heightened senses and heart rate and
feeling of get the .... outta here ..
cheers

Retro Spud":h35yk8sd said:
Perhaps I’m a closed book, as I’ve never had a spiritual (Religious) experience either....
However I’m between Agnostic and an Athiest

Which is the blonde and which is the brunette?

I am constantly haunted by the ghosts of bicycle designers turning in their graves.

I used to regularly see a ghost in a house I owned. Others saw her too when staying with us and independently mentioned it without knowing of our experiences.

Re:

At Mayhem on a night lap, I saw all kinds of crazy S**T :)

It could have been the amount of Lucozade I had drunk and one too many Fruesli bars :)

Does this count?? I thought a dog was chasing me. It turned out to be a branch wrapped round the mech. Which was the ripped off.

tintin40":mnfdlotq said:
Does this count?? I thought a dog was chasing me. It turned out to be a branch wrapped round the mech. Which was the ripped off.

If you had a branch hanging of your rear mech i'm surprised their
wasn't any hounds chasing you.
I've got a hell hound story :)
Driving home from work one evening ,again down country lanes
This large black dog bolted out from the hedgerow into the lane
in front of me.
This dog was grotesque and looked at me for a split second
it had red coals for eyes , this happened late 90s lasted maybe 3 seconds
I now know i'm special ...... :)

I remember riding home from work along side a canal. When I crossed over a bridge there was a large head sized object floating in the water. When i got back to water level it had gone. But that area of the canal was supposed to have the spirit of a decapitated woman wandering along looking for her head.

I've had the feeling of being chased on some of the dark streets like Fiendish has had too. There are rumours of Hell Hounds near us but I've never seen them.

I have noticed an increase in suicidal squirrels recently. They either like to sit in the road until you get close then they run in circles trying to get run over.

Marinben":zmslvems said:
I remember riding home from work along side a canal. When I crossed over a bridge there was a large head sized object floating in the water. When i got back to water level it had gone. But that area of the canal was supposed to have the spirit of a decapitated woman wandering along looking for her head.

I've had the feeling of being chased on some of the dark streets like Fiendish has had too. There are rumours of Hell Hounds near us but I've never seen them.

I have noticed an increase in suicidal squirrels recently. They either like to sit in the road until you get close then they run in circles trying to get run over.

Thanks for sharing
I ride a lot and most of the time Don't encounter any thing weird..
I camp solo in the darkest woods and its so peaceful and recharging , but every now and then .
Now the squirrel problem is very worrying indeed ,their nuts.. :D

Not riding but driving alone... I was dropping my ex and her pal to Dublin airport from the southeast where I live, on the newly opened Motorway about ten years ago. We were alone on the motorway as it was about 2-3am.
we came to a garda (police) car at an exit and were flagged down; the officer told us there was a fatal accident a bit further up the motorway and had to divert off but could get back on after about 5 miles.
I continued the journey and dropped them off at the airport, then turned around for the 2hr drive home, as i was on the opposite side of the motorway I passed the accident scene which was being cleared at around sunrise...then things got weird.
As I drove away from all the floodlights and flashing blue lights at the crash scene into the semi-darkness again, I could hear someone softly crying and sobbing in the back seat of my car! Needless to say, new underwear was almost needed! I swung into the hard shoulder, threw on all the lights/hazard lights and interior lights and jumped out and looked in the back of the car and the boot (it was an estate car).....no one else in the car!

The drive home was very eerie..

Back