Any appetite for a ROAD RUN ?

I will definitely do my very best to be there :)
I am only taking the 'pish' about the Bonar Bridge run mate :)
As for cakes stops it wouldn't be hard to top the Bonar Bridge run. There was a Spar shop in Bonar Bridge that had a cake, I'm sure, then after approx. 108klm there was the next cake stop, the Spar shop back at Bonar Bridge :) :) :) There was a warm soup at Ledmore hotel though, to be fair ;) And, Brian and I did do that run twice in four weeks :)
I'm sure there are lots of nice cake shops in Perthshire :)

Jamie

Re:

I is a maybe for a road run providing its a Saturday as Sunday is work for ever more :roll:

No road bike and due to thinning out bike collection its a Marin hybrid or nothing but with slicks it can be speedy. :D

Re: Re:

velomaniac":1m000iwy said:
I is a maybe for a road run providing its a Saturday as Sunday is work for ever more :roll:

No road bike and due to thinning out bike collection its a Marin hybrid or nothing but with slicks it can be speedy. :D
If we do one up here i can provide something your size...

Re:

Brian, me thinks you still do not get the difference between a road bike and a roadster bike. Principal difference is they seem to have used twice as much bog standard steel for the roadster as they have for the road bike. I like roadsters, they have their place but that place is not a peleton although they make great near imoveable objects to secure you high end exotic bike too :p

Re: Re:

velomaniac":16xdsnfm said:
Brian, me thinks you still do not get the difference between a road bike and a roadster bike...

I seem to have the same problem differentiating between road bikes and fatbikes :)

I remember Killin Mr P, that was a great, if soggy run :)
We all enjoyed it though as it was very lovely in the autumn.

I was playing with the big boys ;)

Jamie

Brian, your picture looks vaguely familiar ;) Macretro road run anyone :)

A good day out it was. The north is always good for a macretro road ride :)

Jamiedyer":2nqcf2px said:
I remember Killin Mr P, that was a great, if soggy run :)
We all enjoyed it though as it was very lovely in the autumn.

I was playing with the big boys ;)

Jamie

Looks like Hawmaw (Gios) and me (Bianchi) were out cycling with one o' the bairns.......

......not ours obviously

(will someone get me outta here please?)

Gulp.....

Back