Any advice regarding an Ebay -issue with a buyer.

Sounds like a good case for doing a second chance offer.. I've done it before with a buyer who was just being an absolute a-hole and calling me a racist etc.. Anyway i didn't want him to have the item so would rather it went to someone nice for the sake of a couple of quid! Worked really well i thought..

I think if they leave a neg but are a non paying bidder you can ask ebay to remove the neg?

Travill":2tevfn2i said:
Sounds like a good case for doing a second chance offer.. I've done it before with a buyer who was just being an absolute a-hole and calling me a racist etc.. Anyway i didn't want him to have the item so would rather it went to someone nice for the sake of a couple of quid! Worked really well i thought..
Second that ;)

If he wants to cancel, then you can request to void the transaction.

He will need to co-operate by agreeing to the request.

You will then not be charged any fees, he will not get a non-payer strike and you can relist ( for free I think )

K

He had all the information before the auction ended, if he read the listing properly he would have known the length of the cranks.
If he doesn't agree to mutually cancelling the sale then I'd file a dispute as a non-paying bidder as soon as you can.

sylus":38xprbcg said:
I think if they leave a neg but are a non paying bidder you can ask ebay to remove the neg?

Correct, this happened to me, and yes you can have it removed.

Back