Another Newby

slipperdaz

Retro Newbie
Hello all.
Newbie, oh no not another one I hear you say. Road bike fanatic since early eighties. First serious road bike, raleigh record sprint 1983/88 until someone relieved me of it. Bummed around on various middlemof the road bikes. Then bought the second best bike I will ever own, Bianchi sprint 28c. What a bike. Moved up to a Scott flat bar to save the back but made it worse. Recently acquired a new version Raleigh revenio 2 which I still havent had time to ride and not sure I will now.......... ladies and gentlemen, call it a mid life crisis,,,,,,, on a visit to my friends bike store in Retford, I saw a heavenly sight...... A Raleigh record sprint in what can only be described as near perfect condition. Even has the hand written receipt cable tied to the saddle rail in a plastic bag. I am chuffed as a child in a sweetshop. Unlike the revenio, this is a keeper..... please take a look at my black beauty. Seems I am having problems loading my images........ ok, anyone have any ides how to post a picture :oops:

Sounds nice and welcome aboard :)
Look forward to seeing it.
You need a few posts before you can post pics, and its best to use a third party host such as photobucket or flickr etc.

Jamie

We like newbies here, as long as they don't come on and try to sell things for 'offers' and then get gobby when someone points out the rules! :evil:

Bike sounds nice. Definitely want to see lots of photos of that. Probably best to stick a new thread up in the readers road bike section, and as Jamie says, photobucket or Flickr are best for photos.

Welcome to the site. :D

Back