Anjou Velo Vintage

It is getting that Glasto festival vibe - (along with being a bit boomerish), and also a wonderful mix of French bureaucracy and joie de vivre: had to have my driver's licence photgraphed to prove I was worthy of the bidon pack I'd paid for, yet slotted into one of the rides I hadn't paid for with much encouragement ... they handle these things better in France ...

My wife and I went but we had both been ill the previous few weeks so didn't do the ride, we gave our tickets to a loverly young couple we met.

Digging up an old thread, thinking about going 2024, avec le tandem, How much were the tickets last year, can't find any info. Also when do they come out FEB? MARCH?

was that the Sunday ride? Do you remember the other options? weekend ticket?
Thanks for posting, I had totally missed the 2024 dates!

It is the same price for every ride (if I remember correctly).

Tickets sell out fast, (except for L’authentique on the Saturday) so best to sign up to the mailing list and keep an eye on your in-box.

The booking process is not the most user friendly, with long queues for access, but at least last year they seemed to have solved the issue of system crashes which had plagued the process in the past. In the past there has been no weekend ticked and last year I booked the Saturday and Sunday tickets seperately, as I had trouble trying to book both in one go, I think is was more user error than systems error!

All in all it is a great weekend and I’m off to provisionally book my hotel!

Thanks for posting, I had totally missed the 2024 dates!

It is the same price for every ride (if I remember correctly).

Tickets sell out fast, (except for L’authentique on the Saturday) so best to sign up to the mailing list and keep an eye on your in-box.

The booking process is not the most user friendly, with long queues for access, but at least last year they seemed to have solved the issue of system crashes which had plagued the process in the past. In the past there has been no weekend ticked and last year I booked the Saturday and Sunday tickets seperately, as I had trouble trying to book both in one go, I think is was more user error than systems error!

All in all it is a great weekend and I’m off to provisionally book my hotel!
Great, do you book a specific ride, ie 35km 50km etc, or just book a ticket and choose on the day? Don't want to faff about when tickets come up for sale. Cheers.

Great, do you book a specific ride, ie 35km 50km etc, or just book a ticket and choose on the day? Don't want to faff about when tickets come up for sale. Cheers.
Tickets are ride specific, so it is best to know which rides you want and which would be your backup.

Back