And today I did......

ZZ & OCP your a couple of feckin comedians yous are ........................... ooh ah! Fran & Anna :x

Although there may be some truth in me having a stronger gravitational pull than some :oops:

And thanks Chief I can always rely on you to bring a bit of sanity to the proceedings ;)

Thanks for your feedback guys :D

XC=XC model for well er...XC :D
If it has BL then its obviously for the Bulb[possibly the best hub they ever made]
Not too impressed with their modern efforts in the guise of the Pro2.Personally i cant see them lasting much more than 5 years use before being totally worn out :?
imho of course :)

RobMac":17wy9xe4 said:
While were on about hubs, can a QR hub be changed to bolt through?

As far as im aware rob,the XC is limited to quick release only :? cant give you an definative answer but im 80% sure theyre not.
I think the bolt through is bulb and big un but check with alex,if anyone would know he would :?
As you were talking about your racks of stuff the other day would you happen to have a red saddle lying around :D preferably something nice and in good condition.
Failing that ,anyone ?

AFAIK no as well, I have heard that DT Swiss skewers can make a big difference though.

kaiser":2o95cgfe said:
I have heard that DT Swiss skewers can make a big difference though.

Hows that chief?

This is the last time I'll go on about this (as it the wrong place for it) Ive got a crackin pair of XT M756's laced to (bit burly) EX721 rims is this just to much more for DH I thought :?

They are meant to be stiffer than your normal QR, they work on a ratchet type thing.I think you can get them tighter which allegedly gives a better clamping force. I've had a google but can't find anything conclusive.

I thought the DT Swiss Skewers could only be used on DT Swiss Hubs or Specialialized Stout Hubs where I think they act as the axle.

Back