And today I did......

Sorry Gaz but I don't ride retro these days. My wrist is knackered and i only do short evening rides on none suspended bikes now. Squeezing handfuls of rim brakes don't help either. I will bring something steel and retro in spirit along though.

Si

yeah know what you mean, love riding my modern voodoo these days- old age and war wounds make it much harder for me to justify using the old stuff albeit they are very pretty.

clockworkgazz":3mdhdyhc said:
yeah know what you mean, love riding my modern voodoo these days- old age and war wounds make it much harder for me to justify using the old stuff albeit they are very pretty.

I didn't say anything about old age. :twisted:

A belated welcome back Si :)

Be great to see you at Drum whether its on a Mo*ern, Apollo, Raleigh Chopper or even a Space Hopper :)

Did 70 miles on my jack jones, less than 10 miles from home (puncture) when I say puncture more like the tube split (its not a old tube) :?
When I did get home I had the worse case of lactic acid Ive had in years so bad I nearly took summit for it (pain killers) but 6 bottles of Stella seemed to ease the pain (thats a lie as you know I dont drink) ;)

PS. Some body explain to Big.Eck what lactic acid is :LOL:

anyway........................

most of these arrived today......(i already had the m960 vee's)

b3ec44fb.jpg

i have nothing to hang them on but i'll keep collecting anyway :LOL:

Back