And today I did......

no probs velo,

and Kaiser "you wish"

Driving a kiddie bus is neither cool or fun, the hatred of an enforced driving experience builds over time too, still they do a job that needs done and are generally quite civilised inside. I like the look of the Picasso much less boxy than the touran.

Don't forget to mark your territory as soon as possible with an oil mark from your chain on the roof lining.

And don't forget a set of these for Gazz!

123299-Action-Sport-Black-R.jpg

Today i found the missing piece for me Rudy build :D i needed one of the brake boss plate things that the canti spring sits in,bloody impossible to find really,the option i was seriously considering was making a copy from mild steel.
Rojo came through with a complete xc100 fork as karma. :cool: i get the plate and boss off and it gives me the same model of fork as on the rudy to practice a service so i dont get any surprises when or if i dismantle it

I just need to decide whether to go the whole hog and have the frame bead blasted and new decals fitted.Adds a bit to the cost of the project,perhaps more than im willing to spend.
What do decals from Gil-m cost? :? ,total of six stickers needed
Then decide if i try to find the elusive xt bits like pedals,seatpost and replace to deore thumbies for XT ones :?
Still a number of jobs to do on it to bring it back totally to spec,might have to change the bars as im using controltech risers[31.8mm]instead of a flat bar,might not be period but it looks like theres a lot more control over the front end :?
Nice to get a bit of time to sort a couple of things :?

Nice wheels Kaiser :cool:
My sister has a Zafera[spelling ?] very comfy for everyone front and back,plenty of luggage space to ,shame these people carriers drink so much :?

Gil typically costs about £25 for a set of decals.

Run out tonight on the voodoo, love that bike and the new rubber is spot on :cool:

Not long back from a wee trip to Kilmacolm to pick up the weekend's ebay purchase. So, a weekend in Aviemore + bad weather + a few beers + ebay on the smartphone = vintage tandem goodness!

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Needs a good clean up, would benefit from a respary but can hopefully avoid it. Got a full set of panniers thrown in so all in all a cracking deal! I'll do some better pics once it's cleaned up.

Back