And today I did......

I'm keeping an eye out for a Humu. Seemingly there is mahoosive tyre clearance, should get some 3.0 gazzalodi's in there for some cheap snow bike fun!

kaiser":2759vkpk said:
I'm keeping an eye out for a Humu. Seemingly there is mahoosive tyre clearance, should get some 3.0 gazzalodi's in there for some cheap snow bike fun!

Nope. Room for a decent 2.3 but nothing more.

What's with the big tyre obsession Klaus? They do ride like crap you know?

RobMac":qaxl4wx8 said:
Is that right and to think my goal was to one day have a Ti Kona :(

Go for a Moots instead. Only Ti bike worth owning IMHO. Sublime welding and finish. Just lovely.

Dr S":2kt9e1zs said:
kaiser":2kt9e1zs said:

Nope. Room for a decent 2.3 but nothing more.

What's with the big tyre obsession Klaus? They do ride like crap you know?

Really? I'd heard there was mega clearance. I quite fancy trying the big tyre stuff, maybe not so much snow but I'm just next to miles of beach. Not so much for gnarly riding but going a run with the bairn on the back.

Yesterday I went for a ride in the snow at Glentress, nice cold fun with some two-wheel drifting up the spooky woods berms.

Today I spunked all my spare cash on tickets to see iron maiden next year - not once but twice. Due to the unique way Rumble is funded that means there will be no more bike spending in 2010, so keep an eye out as it'll be wall-to-wall bargains on here now i'm skint.

Dr S":2mz4z6up said:
RobMac":2mz4z6up said:

Go for a Moots instead. Only Ti bike worth owning IMHO. Sublime welding and finish. Just lovely.

what about Merlin and MacMahon?

kaiser":26h56gvf said:
Dr S":26h56gvf said:
RobMac":26h56gvf said:

what about Merlin and MacMahon?

Both very nice, but the Moots is head and shoulders above them. Rigormootis is one of the best frames I have riden. Super light, subtle damping of Ti without any of the Ti flex.

Mega.

Back