And today I did......

went into the garage for a wee shuffle about as that is all I can do these days. I love my garage :D

DSC08396-1.jpg

Ive also finally got another project on the go :D
Its that unknown Ti frame big.eck posted up from Edinburgh gumtree

Enid picked it up for me and i got it this afternoon,a mate even drove me there so i got it double quick :D I was rather excited to be getting another Ti frame for so little and Enid also reported it was a very nice frame and no apparent problems :LOL: Like a kid on xmas morn :LOL:

Huge thanks to Big.Eck for posting it and Enid for offering to pick it up and hold onto it from me :cool: :cool: The latter doing somewhat better than the former ;)

I've posted up in off topic to see if we can identify where it came from ,who made it etc.i've texted the seller to find out what the Campagnolo trade stand at the interbike expo link[apparently where he got it.] is all about and will hopefully get an approximate year at the same time.
If you can help any that would be great
Link -
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=
Although its undecided yet i was thinking of a single speed snow bike with the biggest tyres i can find :D .I have pair of 2.5" hot s but they might be too wide,dont want to risk damage :?

Back