And today I did......

Re: Re:

RobMac":fzjx0dcf said:
Today I've decided this year I 'WILL' be taking a trip up to the far north and I'll be taking a bike with me.

Aye, but will you actually ride it?

Re:

Today i killed a vole of some sort. At the last second I noticed a grey blob running into my path, then it reversed course, I steered right to avoid it, then it changed course again right into my path :facepalm: and I felt the soft squish as the 33c tyres rolled over it, looked back to see said grey blob motionless.
Well, I tried my best to avoid it. Maybe the vole gene pool will be a little better off without that particular creature :LOL:

I can't remember the last animal I exterminated with my bike, it's been quite a while, I've come close on the road bike with pheasants flying out of hedges though.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":nvfr46lb said:
Are ye sure it wasn't a lemming and well, meant it?

Could have been, don't they jump off cliffs though? Not under bicycle wheels? :LOL:
I mean FFS, it was a 33c cx tyre, what's the chances it'd run in front at exactly the same time as I was cycling past? :roll:

Re:

I get what you're saying but what are the chances of a tree falling over the precise moment some poor sod passes by in their car? Happens all the feckin' time, several times already this winter. Lucky white heather.......
The vole jist ran oot of luck.

Re:

Just shows a lack of riding skill Jimo. I on the other hand easily managed to miss a suicudal toad at Tentsmuir, last time out AND that was with a 2.8 on the front ;)

Back