And today I did......

Re:

Today I did a wee local ride on the semi-fat, for a 30+lbs bike with tyres running 8 and 12 psi I was mega :cool:
I'm feeling more my self these day (Aye John I know it's a disgusting habit) :mrgreen:

Re:

Did some "bike jobs" today. First was sorting out a set of Formula brakes i bought from Gumtree a few weeks ago, all looked ok when I picked them up, however once fitted to the Mrs's bike and I pulled the rear brake lever the hose flew out of the lever. Turns out there was no barb or olive on the end of the hose, and no fluid in the brake :facepalm: so, one bleed kit and one hose shortening kit later the brakes were back in business :) no thanks to the seller :x
Then I had to figure out why the GX rear mech on my Inbred wouldn't reach the 42T sprocket. Adjusted the limit screw, adjusted the cable, still wouldn't work. Had a cuppa and then realised it was a 10-speed cassette on a freehub that takes an 11-speed cassette.... one cassette spacer later we were in business :D

On a high after sorting out those issues I went for a ride in my local woods, muddied ride in a long time, but the 42T at the rear came in handy :)

Re:

Ever since the hospital reset me old ticker a month or two ago my fitness is coming back in leaps and bounds.
Did 22 miles on the MTB today at a pretty good pace and felt fine after it :cool:

Thanks again NHS

Latest posts

Back