And today I did......

Re:

Does your house have a website where the rest of us can browse your stock?
If you come across a spare Dyna-Tech Decade or Yeti C26 on your rounds give me a shout :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

RobMac":13dd94pa said:
You know something, it's slightly embarrassing to walk round your house like you were sauntering up the aisles at Sainsbury's. A crank here, forks there and that saddle would do, mmm but maybe the brown one would look better :oops:

I need to get myself one those wire baskets or even a trolley :shock:

I can see you with this Rob.... ....

trolley by A_chralaig, on Flickr

Very trendy amongst some types :D

Re:

Today I took advantage of the good weather and did my midweek loop, it wasn't at a super fast pace but I was pullin hard on the drags. I think I've stumbled onto the formula that works for me, sleep + eating = performance :shock:

BTW I bumped into Mikee on Leven prom he was being pushed along in his bath chair by his grandson, strong wee bugger pushin Mike :mrgreen:
Another thing how the hell did Mike slip past Levens border guards?

Re:

Whit a feckin day I've had :facepalm:
Driving through Dysart on my way to work 7.20am I slammed into a 18 X 24 X 7" pothole taking out one of my new £130 tyres, car doesn't carry a spare, no break down cover, and no cash either as it turned out, so I tried the can inflator doodaa thingy but the side wall was shot, bit early still to call for help so i started walking for home 8 miles later i gets home feet shreaded and bleeding due to walking that distance in the pissin rain. Been phoning my best mate ALL feckin day to try and sort something out but no reply.
Apart from that every things OK

Re:

I can hear yous now "imagine not having break down cover" in 44 years of driving I've only ever been stranded 2 times today being No2 :?

Re: Re:

RobMac":zw6yry8i said:
Apart from that every things OK

Glad to hear all OK Rob, but you need comfier shoes (and breakdown cover, which usually comes free with SAGA Insurance)

:xmas-cool:

Not wishing to rub salt, but when I noticed all the civic had was a can and a straw I immediately went out and bought a space saver spare.

And I have cover.

And where I live is civilised.

Glad you got back ok. Rest up. Xxx

Back