And today I did......

Re:

Glad things are going well, the bike looks spot on. Always fancied trying one of those Whyte bikes, does it ride noticeably different to a regular full Susser?

Re: Re:

velofrog":ix4gmx7z said:
had my first ride out on the island, first in over 6 months.... :oops:

my new life here is starting to take shape, and after selling everything bike related last year, getting back on the bike was a big deal.... so today another piece of the jigsaw fell into place.

was only a wee hour out and a shakedown on the old PRST4 i finished at the weekend, but i loved every second of it! :cool:

Too busy for a longer ride?

Attachments

• D480C2DD-B013-4866-9D1C-7179C5C3BE39.jpeg
    D480C2DD-B013-4866-9D1C-7179C5C3BE39.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 514
Re:

Thanks Col, Jim and Jase!

bike rides nicely, need to tune the shocks a little, and the out the box rear brake bleed doesn’t feel too clever, but the modern 11 speed works well on the old beastie!

loads of trails around the Castle, and plenty I’ve seen out and about, some crackers in Harris :cool:

it does all go incredibly quiet on Sunday’s though...... ;)

keithyr":3awbhd7k said:
how is Leven community library looking these days?

Jeez, it's only got wan book, which is entitled "Leaving Leven by Bus", has all the bus timetables.
There used tae be 2 books, the other wan was "Leaving Leven by Train" but when they closed the line, well, somebody skipped it.

As can be seen by my presence on here I put the 1st book to good use. No been back much, except as an Aid Worker.

keithyr":3jjkxnf6 said:
how is Leven community library looking these days?

Better than the only shop in the village I hope...

:LOL:

Attachments

• 4686626_l3.jpg
    4686626_l3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 466
thats a grand picture o Rob right enough, hes just nipped to the shop for some all purpose lube......and the chap next to Rob is looking dapper in his suit!

keithyr":2u9gw4p8 said:
thats a grand picture o Rob right enough, hes just nipped to the shop for some all purpose lube......and the chap next to Rob is looking dapper in his suit!

I'd no idea that the cross-dressing shop in Kinghorn had started doing plus sizes. ;)

Latest posts

Back