And today I did......

Re: Re:

RobMac":ify8q6b9 said:
does anybody get slightly aroused when assembling new components?

That would explain why you've so many projects on the go. Hate to think what happens if you ever finish one :shock:

Re: Re:

clubby":nk9iyd3h said:
RobMac":nk9iyd3h said:
does anybody get slightly aroused when assembling new components?

That would explain why you've so many projects on the go. Hate to think what happens if you ever finish one :shock:

Imagine what happens when he gets to "ride" one of his "projects"...

On second thoughts... let's not :shock:

Re:

First ride of the year and off to a ferocious start, NOT! :LOL:
15 miles locally, urban/rural, temperatures were 'just' on the pleasant side (fresh).

Re:

Nowt to do with bikes but it is retro inspired and I did it today.
Went to see Rogue One the Star Wars spin off movie and it was epic. The end was just perfect linking in perfectly with the begining of the original 1977 Star Wars IV. I now feel very old :|
I was 7 in 1977 and I'm now 47. So 40 years have past, makes you think...... and all neatly linked by a fictional war in a galaxy far far away :shock:

I believe in the force !

Hi Velo
Heather and I seen Rogue One just before Christmas and thought it was great as well. It is far better than the last one and certainly better than the three prequels. Closect to the 'feeling' or ethos of the first three and certainly felt like the first one, but then again, it is in a similar time. Cracking way to end it to tie it in with everything.
I feel old now as I was slightly older than you (10) when I seen it when it first came out, as my sister worked in the cinema and got my dad and I comp tickets.
Retro inspired indeed.
Jamie

Back