And today I did......

Re:

Those bicycles. They're all bouncy.

With thin young people on them.

What's that all about then?

Re:

First night ride of the year and we, Keith et moi, picked a right cauld night tae dae it. Effin' -3 degrees.
All the trails nice and crisp although some in the trees on climb up Benarty were not completely frozen so still soft but nae mud, braw.
Great ride along the top then the descent back down to road nice and fast as it was frozen.

Re:

Today i thanked myself for converting my tyres to run "tubeless".
When you hear that "ding" as the rim bottoms out but without the associated "pssshhht" from the punctured tube :D
the tyre just keeps rolling. Happy days! :mrgreen:

Re:

Tubeless mmmmmm :?
The jury is still out on tubeless for me even though I've set up two pairs of wheels TL
but not ridden them yet.

Re:

Today I received a box from Planet-X containing a pair of poor man's Salsa Woodchippers the On-One Midge bar and a little Smart light set for nippy out to the shops after work.

Can't go wrong with Midge bars ;) They work well for me and the price is nice.
Its always good to come home to some bike parcels :)

Jamie

Re: Re:

RobMac":t00iu0nd said:
Tubeless mmmmmm :?
The jury is still out on tubeless for me even though I've set up two pairs of wheels TL
but not ridden them yet.

time you tried them then Rob, you won't look back once you do :cool:

Re:

Had wee visit tae Kelty Wids for the first time since middle of October, rode the same trails as then so avoided the mud.
Rode all the variations from the Nae Skills Park down to Triangle and the extended TT Trail.
But it jist disnae enthuse me as much as riding up to top of a hill like Benarty or West Lomond. :roll:

Back