And today I did......

Whats the wheelbase on this HM. Looks really short :?

OMG im asking technical questions again :facepalm:

STILL no pics from Roberto. 3 days now.
Does it exist ? enquiring minds :?

I think you are being deceived by the upscaled proportionality of the whole thing. :)

It's dark now but pedal centre to seat top is about 31.5 inches if that helps.

Hard to get the scale of it. With 20" explosif

<--------------> Length ;) Hub centre to Hub centre.

The steep angle of the fork makes it look shorter and i wondered if that was intentional.

Hey Jimo
I haven't seen the grade but will look it up, its a GT so would imagine its pretty bullet proof.
I was down on Loch Lomond this week and called into Dales in Glasgow and had a look at the Specialized gravel/adventure machine. Looked pretty good and the base model was pretty reasonably priced as well. They had one kitted out with apidura bags and one kitted out with Specialized own bags, fork, seat handlebar and frame bags. Looked like the usual good quality kit.
Look forward to seeing yours Rob.

Jamie

dyna-ti":2x77o1du said:
<--------------> Length ;) Hub centre to Hub centre.

The steep angle of the fork makes it look shorter and i wondered if that was intentional.

I know how/what to measure. :facepalm: if I gave you a constant you can get your little helix ruler on the screen if you really want to know. :LOL:

Re:

Well if you've been wondering how come the weathers been so crap this weekend, its my fault :shock:
I did 15 miles yesterday and 20 miles today on the new bike mainly in the rain, if I'd used one of the old bikes I'm sure the weather would have been fine :cool:

Re:

I waited till this afternoon to go for a bike ride. Just about to get changed when the rain came down, again... :x
I don't usually mind a bit of rain, but setting off on a ride in the pissing rain was just too much today.

Got any pics of the new bike Rob?

Back