And today I did......

Eeecccckkk, welcome back.
e14482.gif
Don't go away again.
And the Lions have just scored their 2nd try against the Baabaas.

Nice wan Eck. :cool:
Glad you are back on two wheels again. (ones without engines I mean) ;)

As some may remember my trusty Karate Monkey had developed a tiny bit of play in the BB while at the national. So of course that kind of thing needs to be taken care of.
Bike is now completely stripped and I have had 3 special deliverys from the postie and there are a few more to come. :LOL:
It's gonna be just a wee bit more bling when it goes back together. :mrgreen:

Good to see you back again Eck. Like the Saracen.

Today I have been sorting out a Marin 24 for my daughter - inspired by the Miniken build, I removed the horrible front forks and put some 26" rigids on. Still work in progress.

Nice one Eck :cool:

garden centre & garden :facepalm: :cry: seems a punishing day after two weeks in the sun

with quick hour of tinkering in prep for a run tomorrow.. going to head towards the boards, now to work out where to go :p

Out on the road bike today, nearly 40 miles. I'd made some recent changes, so wanted to see how it felt. Need to get used to doing more mileage on it, as Velo pointed out at the weekend it won't be long until the 4 Abbeys ride. It's only an extra 15 miles on what I did today, but these small increases can do a lot of harm.

Road bike thread- viewtopic.php?p=1939803#p1939803

AAAAARRRRRGGGGG an Englishman, there must be a hole in the fence. Thats on my to do list, get more barbed wire............

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! BLAIRADAM IS BONE DRY :shock:

I went to BA straight from work today and afterwards my bike and kit were spotlessly clean.
Did nearly 2 hours on my todd, cycled from the totem pole right up to the cross roads near the antenna then NON STOP from the entry to the Choc Slide to the fire road across the MARSH, yes you read that correct I cycled RIGHT ACROSS THE MARSH to the fire road NON STOP :shock:
Ive never done that before, in fact I think did nearly every thing without a dab which made it nearly boring :LOL:

BTW I think the FC are making a mess of the forest, I cycled from the car park back up the road to then find out they've closed the entry at the two mounds where we usually start our rides. Where you turn into the totem pole the area to the left (which we usually finish our rides) has been cut down :shock:

The weather was scorcharonney not a bit of wind just the blazing hot sun :cool:

Back