And today I did......

great pic's as alway ZZ..

yesterday traveled up to Blair Atholl for an assault on Carn a' Chlamain. Had hopes of riding (and carrying) to the top, however with last weeks cold weather and with numbers in the party increasing it wasn't to be. Still a lovely ride up Glen Tilt, lots of landy and single-track a region for further exploration. Then a walk up to the summit. The track had a lot of frozen snow sitting on it so glad we never braved it with the bikes. Great views at top, nearly got my hand frozen off taking just a couple of snaps. We tried to find the single-track decent to forest lodge, which is said to be "hugely grin inducing" but couldn't find it in the snow :?

great day out, meet a couple of bikepackers in the carkpark, and then again at the summit. those brave lads were a riding, climbing, riding, camping mission. hats off to them at this time of year.

Sounds good G! Need to see those pics. Inspired by gmac funnily enough I exhumed the turbo and turbo bike and set it up in the kitchen.....glass of wine and some mollies are beckoning though, will start the morra :D

kaiser":71rbr3e2 said:
Need to see those pics. I exhumed the turbo and turbo bike and set it up in the kitchen.....

brilliant a turbo specific bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

only took a few pic's and they're pretty poor as usual :oops:

panoramic views to the west, spent a far bit of time picking where we've been before and what's next on the list

DSC00303 by gmac123, on Flickr

pity I never did the view any justise

gmac123":2gu1627h said:
kaiser":2gu1627h said:
Need to see those pics. I exhumed the turbo and turbo bike and set it up in the kitchen.....

brilliant a turbo specific bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

only took a few pic's and they're pretty poor as usual :oops:

panoramic views to the west, spent a far bit of time picking where we've been before and what's next on the list

DSC00303 by gmac123, on Flickr

pity I never did the view any justise

Braw :D

had to stay local as we had fitbaw with the wee man at crosshouse but got a ride out at crawfurdland which was a hive of energy with a load of hardcore being used to fix the trails up- got loads of dirty looks as I cycled by without stopping to help :oops:

Back