And today I did......

Today I wheeled in the Fire Eye jumpy bike to strip, really like that bike even though it weighs a ton :( . I also convinced a nuisance caller (home marketing survey thingy) that my name was Colt Seavers(after he mangled my name), which amused me no end. :) I also got the headset in for the fat bike and the stem for the Ibis :) :) so lots of stripping and a bit of building this week!

I will have to try that trick Colt, sounds like a hoot :LOL:

Got a bottle cage in the post today and I was well pleased- first thing I have bought in an age need to sell summit now- strict one in ,one out rule!

Today is the first day of a two week holiday so .................. there's been several nearly completed builds sitting waiting on head sets being fitted (properly) this is the best bit, just recently a kindly MacRetro member loaned me a headset press so ............... :D

ha ha not sure it will get that cold but this nice weather is set to end at the end of the week so might be the last good week this winter if the last few winters are anything to go by

Snugglers trails. :shock:
Just what do you get up to at these affairs ? 'Brokeback trails' more appropriate ;)

Nipped into M&S to get some bits for dinner and ive found it to be all revamped with a new counter/deli with fresh deli stuff,meats etc.
Whats so great about that i hear you ask :?
I noticed[thanks to my knowledge of butchery, that they'd priced all the fillet with the wrong label.Priced it as sirloin which is considerably cheaper :D
One 19oz in the piece for the price of a couple of thin sirloins,is sitting in my fridge :D

Just back from Chile, what an amazing 2 weeks that was. Itching to get out on a bike now though! Did I miss much?

Back