An Intervention....long overdue

Peachy!":3tuyou2s said:
allenh":3tuyou2s said:
57 is quite a number and on one side I'm glad I'm not in your league Mr P but on the other I'm worryingly close. Oops!!.

I’m counting 43 in your signature & we all know that’s probably not the full story.... :xmas-big-grin:
No its not the full story but 7 of them have been sold so mid 40's is probably about right at the mo

legrandefromage":29lqjigx said:
Trio and Kenwood were pretty much the same

I sold this one a while ago and mostly concentrate on Pioneer, Philips and a bit of Blaupunkt.

I do have a Nakamichi system I need to sort out

IMG-20170821-WA0006_zpsr7oc5orh.jpg
That's a nice thing, Kenwood at its best. Pretty certain I've got a beast of a Kenwood amp to go with that somewhere and yes Blaupunkt I'm sure I've still got a few bits of that knocking about.

It was a race to see who could squish as much stuff into as smaller space as possible, a bit like my garage

*I bought a few of those Technics systems off ebay many moons ago when they were being sold off cheap.

Yep had quite a lot of the big plug Pioneer stuff to go in my e12 but sold most of that and the KEX900 era stuff as it got so valuable. Because it was sold by BMW when they stopped doing it I had boxes of kit all new boxed that still had the BMW part number stickers on it, mostly sold now because it was mostly the big plug stuff but I'm sure there's still some of it left.

I liked it when it was all stacked as separates, the hardest bit was finding a car with enough dash space to accept it all and the Pioneer silver stuff did look pretty.

I'm sure I've got a pic somewhere with all the silver stuff in my E12, have to see if I can find it.

Knew it was there somewhere.

Attachments

• e12 hifi sml.jpg
    e12 hifi sml.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 723
There is another picture where I had an FEX95 and the matching CDX1 CD player in there but I can't find that

Back