Americans don't you just love them

Ductape":2kg5qz3e said:
Bram J":2kg5qz3e said:
maybe this video fits the topic too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYUNyrO5YCg

Comparing all U.S. persons to a Fox News broadcast is like comparing all Belgians to Vlaams Belang. You may be a member and agree with their thoughts but it is not a depiction of all Belgians.

Think about it. Not sure what your dislike of people from the USA or any other place stems from, but there has to be a better place to spew your negative than a bike forum.

Where did I state that all Americans are like the people of Fox 'news'? No-one thinks that.
I just posted a video and told an anecdote about a conversation I had with an American woman, I don't consider this 'spewing my negative'.
Is a true story and a video made in your own country enough to offend you, or to label me as 'anti-American'?
I didn't make the video to make Americans look stupid, it was made by some of your fellow countrymen. It's not my fault the young woman didn't know Stalin. I just told the story. If this story is 'anti-American', then I'm really sorry for you, because that's just how it happened.

suburbanreuben":3fp2hfse said:
Raging_Bulls":3fp2hfse said:
And while we're on the subject of other Belgian members, I am still reading this topic and am inching ever closer to locking it.
Stereotyping can be fun sometimes ... as long as the members from said country can laugh about the comments. However the fun ends the minute someone is offended and the whole thing turns into an argument.

Play nice now.

No, better not...

The blackest pages of Belgian history.

Back