ALL BECAUSE OF A PICTURE-A TRIBUTE BUILD FOR A NATIONAL HERO

I saw the first photo's on my phone at work yesterday and decided to not look at the rest until I could get to my pc.
WOW!! What a fantastic build and I'm sure everyone agrees, a very fitting tribute to an absolute legend.
I'm pretty new around here but if my first proper retro build is 10% of the build that you've done here I'll be a happy man :cool:

dude, its people like you that make the retrobike ( dare i say it) scene, what it is. re pushing boundaries and resurrecting fond memories for the masses, the skills, patients, ambition and drive and thoughtfulness to be kind enough to share make this the best place ever, whether its browsing online, going on rides or participating in group events.

sinnerman

i tip thy etto skid lid

thankyou

ps- ill attach a pic at his monument ;) ride free

Awsome i'm sure i remember seeing this bike with him racing at the Malverns with the disc drive, Also was at a racing event racing when it was announced he had paced away ;) that was a bad day, you could have heard a pin drop that day ;)

Awesome bike matey :cool: there are some good bikes for BOTM if it was me i would pull out this time round :LOL:

Spot on Carl; in all respects, top job :cool:

Well done mate :D

Yep - awesome build Carl - you have exceeded yourself again! Top job - top bike - great back story - and a fitting tribute.

raidan73":1apndgs6 said:
I saw the first photo's on my phone at work yesterday and decided to not look at the rest until I could get to my pc.
WOW!! What a fantastic build and I'm sure everyone agrees, a very fitting tribute to an absolute legend.
I'm pretty new around here but if my first proper retro build is 10% of the build that you've done here I'll be a happy man :cool:

Thanks Mate, it has been a collective effort, but i think we have done him proud to be fair.

:cool:

Back