Alive only because of the kindness of strangers

Blimey, glad you made it buddy. In my line of work you can get quite disillusioned with the state of humanity now. This goes a long way to restore my faith in human kind somewhat.

Take it easy and keep us up to date with what's going on with you.

Re:

Really glad to see YOU posting the details, though maybe less info on the "squishy"...

As someone whose spent weeks recovering from a couple of major surgeries, daytime TV is to be avoided at all costs - anything is better than that, even work.

Hope to see you back on a bike soon.

Some of us did a First Responders course a couple of months back....and you have a scarely small amount of time. You are a very lucky Fromage.... I'm pleased to say. Now 'post away' like there's no tomorrow.
Rob

Re:

At least you have the Olympics to watch!

Seriously though, you were lucky the right kind of strangers were close at hand. We are all lucky too, retroland would be very dull without you!
Take it easy! :D

Also a reminder that I really need to do a First Responders course asap. 3 people have died on my local trails this year, all cardiac arrests. Scary stuff.

Holy moly ! now that's scary stuff , but so glad your still with us due to the generous help you recieved and i do wish you well very very soon mate ..

Back