Aeronaut's DMR Trailstar

Re:

Hi new to this site just figured out this dmr build ain't yours man I love the way this guy as built this up so simple and quality finish what frame do you have I'm looking to buy one cheers

Re: Re:

Dymsk":r65odwa0 said:
Hi new to this site just figured out this dmr build ain't yours man I love the way this guy as built this up so simple and quality finish what frame do you have I'm looking to buy one cheers

I have an original Mk1 Trailstar (first 100 built, confirmed by DMR) with BMX BB (with DMR MTB adaptor) and horizontal dropouts (with gear chain tensioners). Repainted baby blue with the last set of original decals DMR had plus loads of other DMR bits to go on it including a NOS saddle, DMR bars, seat clamp, P2 forks to match too.
PM me and we'll have a chat if you're interested.

Re: trailstar

Your build inspired me to build my own I loved your build so much I even sent my frame to colour tech:) had bits removed off the frame and had the hose guides brazed on to the frame :) I just need to get a new seat post a seat and a new brake and it's all done :) let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 454
Back