abominable little bike (FRO inside) - C26 evolution

You think the very first generation Bradbury made manitou would be more correct? I think Juli and Tomac has both at different times.

I keep coming back to take quick look. The more I look at it the more perfect it looks the forks are spot on :D

mkozaczek":38x9sh9a said:
You think the very first generation Bradbury made manitou would be more correct?
I love the design of the first generation Bradbury. But they are very hard to find, and they got a shorter rake than the pre-answer and answer manitou. On other hand, the he welded drop out was more brittle. But if I can found such a fork… why not :LOL:
The first fork for this project was an accutrax. But many retrobikers gave me an help for this bike. Just-Kev has just sold me his Bullseye crankset that he told me that Scant wanted to sale the Bradburry Manitou from his Tomac. So the deal was done. :LOL:
But it was an 1" steerer and and needed an 1"1/4.
In the beginning of the summer, Trip (the first owner of he Easton C9 tubes of my C26…) sold me an Answer Manitou with the good steerer. The good surprise when I received the box was the very light weight : the steerer and legs were in titanium.
Mojo Ti in France adapted me the steerer and cleaned the legs with his machines
So, a crazy story behind the forks :LOL:

Nader":33q3r0qt said:
OMG stunning !!

Well done Peer ...I would put it in the living room ;)

The bike is in the living room :D
Just a picture taken by a friend last night. He was slleping in my living room. I think he did cool dreams :LOL:

Back