A rant - changing banks

alliance and leicester are super for this kind of thing

transition was really smooth, and they GAVE me £100 for shifting

cce":1sik09b9 said:
alliance and leicester are super for this kind of thing

transition was really smooth, and they GAVE me £100 for shifting

You mean A&L are super sh!t for this kind of thing surely? They've made an absolute c0ck of transferring DD's and other bit's and pieces not once but three times with my different accounts. Charged me through the nose for every last one of their c0ckups and only reluctantly refunded money after lengthy phonecalls made them realise that I wasn't just gonna roll over nice and take it in the ass like a good little boy! Bank of Scotland, The Clydesdale and RBS are just as bad.

I think my point is that ALL banks are money grubbing robbers who don't give a flying f**k about customers much like the rest of our neo-liberal greenback driven society.

Believe me, bankers will be amongst the first up against the wall in my Dystopian vision of the future. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

[
I think my point is that ALL banks are money grubbing robbers who don't give a flying f**k about customers much like the rest of our neo-liberal greenback driven society.

Believe me, bankers will be amongst the first up against the wall in my Dystopian vision of the future. VIVE LA REVOLUTION![/quote]

I go with that too.

Plus the Nationwide could never spell my name correctly. Told them 3 times. Then i left.

After a mad run into town yesterday to take cash from the new account and put into the old one I'm pleased to so all my DD's and rent has been paid from the old account this morning.

Have popped some account paperwork into my bag as need to make another withdrawal this lunchtime too.....

It's good exercise at least!! :p

Back