For Sale 1999 Kona Stinky Dee Lux

just to say thanks for all the likes and interest in my old Stinky Dee and it has now been sold to a nice home!! (am trying to work out how to change the for sale bit)

just to say thanks for all the likes and interest in my old Stinky Dee and it has now been sold to a nice home!! (am trying to work out how to change the for sale bit)

If you go to the first post in this thread and click on edit at the bottom then click on the dropdown menu next to the for sale banner at the top in the title and switch to sold.

Thanks for that! I must be extra stupid today, as can't see an edit button, had a search on here for edit button and I can't seem to see the three dots and more options button that people have posted up. Wasn't sure if I need to post more threads before I get one? will continue to have a look and press lots of buttons! Thanks

No need to worry about "button blindness", I managed to change my status to a Fat Chance Fan and can't get back to the page where I did it, was hoping to add GT, Kona, Roberts, Intense and Orange as well! Never mind, maybe the RB Gods will shuffle a mint Yo Eddy my way one day haha

Back